Sunday, October 28, 2007

Three important things in my life

Welcome to my world. Let me introduce, the three important things in my life.

Rank number 3: The white


My recently owned gadget, PSP. PSP stands for Play Station Portable. With combination brilliance 4.3 in 16.77 million colors samsung TFT LCD and strong graphic processing ability give you experience PC gaming quality on hand held console. Besides, it also know as personal entertainment media that allowed you to view picture, listen mp3, watch movie and even connect to the internet.



Burnout legend the best racing game for PSP. Do not try this on the road.Drive safely!

Rank number 2 : The Black.

What you saw in the picture is called NDSL. NDSL is the abbreviation of Nintendo Dual Screen Lite. NDSL is a handheld console manufactured by Nintendo one of the largest game company in the world. What you see is what you get, NDSL has two screen, the upper screen is for normal display purposes. However the screen at the bottom part is overlaid with a pressure-sensitive touchscreen. The touchscreen allows users to interact with in-game elements more directly than by pressing buttons.


In the game elite beat agent, you are a agent that lend a helping hand to people in danger by tapping the beat corresponding to the rhythms of the music.





You don have room for dog but you want to have a dog. Nintendogs provide you a chance to own a dog. You can feed them, walk with them, train them, live with them like you really have a real dog. Trust me guys, this game is chicks magnet.

Finally, come to the time for the most important thing it my life. My bee~~



Gaming is not an addiction. It's a life style.I love gaming. Thanks for never stopping me from gaming. Although i owned a NDSL and a PSP, but without you my life will be only black and white.

No comments: