Sunday, October 7, 2007

I wanna go home

Already a month and 20 days since i went back to my home town Sungai Petani.

I still remember it was August 17 i went back with her, Jean and Joann Kiss. They were running their capstone project co-operated with Motorola. I be a driver drive them to Penang and stuck in a long long traiffic jam on the way back home~For your information that day was also my birthday~What the~~But it's worth it, i had a good time with her.

Capstone project finally coming to the end tomorrow, instrumentation assessment and final exam are waiting ahead. Raya is coming and i still not sure whether i can get myself back to Sungai Petani.

Nasi lemak of Murni, but i want my mother's char mihun. Air conditioned room at Tiara but i miss the specific smell of my pillow in SP. Tons of movies and games running on the computer powered by AMD x2 3600+ processor, 1GB ddr2 800 MHz ram and ASUS ATI X1650 graphic card, but i miss the moment i watch TV with my family.

I wanna go home.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

KaRyEe said...

I suggest you go home...take break ...and come back to battle...HAHA...

Yen said...

yea,i miss home too,after the annoying CL, lets go home.

Des said...

Come come join my club!

Persatuan Balik-kampung Sekerap Mungkin P.B.S.M


wah..a new post, so fast got comment...jealous!!!

jooann_kiss said...

Mr.Dess...DOnt get jealous.I am free Now.I can comment on ur blog d. CY..Ur mum;s char mihun really nice.Try again if therez a chance=>