Thursday, March 27, 2008

Updated

1. Today is:
::27th march -Thu 2220

2. I should be:
::take up my psp, put on the earphone and kill the dragon

3. The last text message I received was from:
::kaai

4. And it said:
::"Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G damn nice wei!"

5. I am currently pissed off because:
::that dragon damn geng, i keep one hit KO-ed

6. I would love to :
::step on that dragon corpse and keep hammer on his horn

7. If I could change one of my attitudes, it would be:
::be more mature don't just always put efforts on killing dragon

8. After training, I love to:
::go to school. I miss school so much.

9. I liked yesterday because:
::i don't recalled what unhappy things that happened on yesterday

10. But I still sort of didn't because:
::I stuck on traffic everyday that's means i stuck on traffic yesterday isn't it?

11. My favorite song right now would have to be:
:: smooth by Santana and Rob Thomas

12. I sometimes forget to...
::brush my teeth

13. My favorite number/s would have to be:
::the laying eight (infinity) on my bank account

14. When I'm in a bad mood, it's better to just:
::give me something to punch or kick on it.

15. I really can't stand:
::traffic jam

16. I'd break up with my girlfriend right away if?
::If my girlfriend become my boyfriend

17. If I were to get stuck in an elevator with someone, it would have to be:
::a beautiful and sexy lady with big boobs :P

18. The last thing that I bought with my own money is:
::mixed rice from my company's canteen. It was SUX and i have to eat it tomorrow.

19. The name of the street where I live is:
::not really remember.

20. I have never ridden:
::a BMW 7 series with a drebar and lots mo~~

21. If I won the lottery, the first thing I would buy is:
::a super expensive birthday gift for my girlfriend

22. One bad habit of mine is:
::i ah....Do not smoke.

23. Two friends who are not from my school is:
::Mr Kaai and Jimmy my monster hunter partners

24. I am currently stressed because:
::the dutch lady chocolate milk in the refri finished already

25.
What are you going to do this weekend?
::not sure may be gaming

26. How's your heart lately?
::I'll tell u after i consult my doctor.

No comments: